Better Life Recovery & Wellness programs are organized and coordinated programs. The goal of these professional programs and classes is to enhance an individual’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Depending on the setting, a wellness health plan may also address both a client’s vocational and spiritual well-being needs. In turn, this will assist them with adjusting to life’s challenges and successfully managing their recovery. Wellness plans, which are a part of the client’s larger treatment plan, are based on the SAMHSA Wellness Model. Better Life Recovery & Wellness programs will support and enhance optimal functioning in the Eight Dimensions of Wellness:
- Emotional: being able to cope with life and creating meaningful and satisfying relationships.
- Environment: promoting a healthy well-being through a positive environment.
- Financial: having a sense of satisfaction with their current and future financial situation.
- Intellectual: recognizing creative outlets and expanding their skills.
- Occupational: feeling a sense of satisfaction from their employment.
- Physical: understanding that there is a need for physical activity, a healthy sleep and nutrition plan.
- Social: developing a community that can support them.
- Spiritual: expanding their sense of meaning in life.
Our wellness programs will be client-centered, individual and group-based, creative, and ongoing throughout the treatment plan process.
Better Life Recovery & Wellness, a premier treatment facility located in Caldwell, NJ, exists to bring expert care to those struggling with substance addiction and those affected by it.
© 2020 Better Life Recovery
Website by InnerAction Media